Our primary goal is to advocate for and protect your access to the highest quality services, community resources, and government programs available to meet your current and long term care needs. We provide personal services specifically designed to meet your wants and needs and which are conveniently provided in the privacy and safety your own home. Our duties include:
- Short term or ongoing assistance for your long distance caregiver.
- Continuity of care management to reduce miscommunication, time, stress and costs to clients.
- Cost control to reduce your expenses and preserve your assets and reduce unnecessary, inappropriate and costly institutional care.
We match you with only those services you need and with ongoing monitoring we can help prevent costly crises and unnecessary hospitalization.
Michael L. Flannery, MSW/CSW
Livonia, MI 48154
Cell Phone: 313.231.0008- Fax: 313.429.6070
- Medicaid/Medicare Social Security
- Emergency Response Service
- Home Health Care Services
- Meal Services and Liquid Nutrition